Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Existance

After a long time I need u so again i m back to u when I m alone i only want u nothing else  coz this is the place where i m hiding my self from everyone n is describing my all feeling 
                           I started to  confined my self in a boundary so that i can not hurt anyone neither i would  enter in anyone's life nor interupt in anyone's matter or i m not going to complain anyone or to tell anyone my secrets or how much i m hurt by the people around me :(
 In the begniing I started hurting my self I was completly broken no one wants me or no one wants to knw the reason why I changed my self but this new change was also bothering them 
I dun knw what they want from me 
I m human not an angel why they are blaming n insulting n scolding me without any reason the only reason of mine is that I am silent girl I  used to keep silent even i m not wrong 
I dun knw where I lost 
Where my identity exist ? Where Should I exist  ???????????????????
 No one know why I changed few people  were having problem because of it n they did not want me to change thet know that I m not going to bear it .I m going to hurt my self . MY silence was interupting them  so they want me back to life once again  n when I decided to come back to my life which I used to spent ...................
They left me leaving the message thay for fews days" she will be unable to call or msg me or  she will not going to rply  me "
Is it worth  if she want to leave me so why did she left me before  she should left me on that day when i changed my self so i m not going to come back to my life this hurt me more than that she is the one I used to talk actually i have a habit to talk with her n it's only my fault that i need her she did not want me she has many in her life 
But...............................................
When i came to positve side I think that I did not complain her  n did not said anything to her if she hurt me  so today why i m i decided i m not going to tell her a single word n will confined my self again so that this time no one can hurt n other view of mine was the reason of her message was there should be something in which she is busy these days that's why she did 
I dun knw anything The fact is today I m agian alone in this world no noe is there to listen me 
n this time i m not going to come back I m not going to listen anything :(
THank u my little word from now on word I need u to describe my self 
N to share my thing with u 











4 comments:

Ph_ said...

It is like been there done that sort of !
My blog is my *secret hide out too* ! One place I can be truly me !
But tell you what , try this . Stop hearing to what others say and be who you really are every where , stop caring for the hurtful words you know they are meant o shattered you ! Something I learned it does not matter to anyone no matter how deeply grieved you are . To make your days dull for that is not gona help so feel the happiness with in :)

my innerfeeling said...

@ princesss
well thnk u for such a sweet comment
n i will try to follow on ur advice

saba said...

princess has said evrythng so i jst wnt 2 say,,,,... FOLLOW HER!

Ph_ said...

No updates ?? :S