Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

hurt :(

hey again i m back to you today i m hurt by someone special  today i got a msg that disturbs me alot so i decided to talk to my friend so that she can make my mood  or i want to ditract my mind from that text that was taking my life or i was going in depression
MY bestttttttt friend text me to forward her msg to someone i did n i asked  what is goingon let me knw plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz neither my friend not the one one who i call my bro
okayyyyyyyyyy fine i dun mind if they are not intrested in telling me i dun want to knw about it i only text so that i can forget about that textttttttt
For long time iwas very angry n decided to show my feeling n anger on them but later on i decided i m not going to do that
i will keep all my angerness in me n will not tell anything to both of them  n this what i did but todayyyyyyyyyyy i m hurt but never mind it happens
there mysteries are the part of life so if this happen with me so it's okay at times people avoid u n they dun realize that this think hurt other n their absence is feel by us  well i only wrote it to comfort my self  only no personal harsh word or hateredness in my hurt n i knw i will be okay till morning i want to freak out so i did now i m  fine  so bye my blog  my friend soorry i always need u when i m upsetttttttt here is the only place where i can express my feeling n rely on u completly that u will not complain n demand any thing neither u will hurt me bus that's i what i want to say
I m hurttttttttttttt :(





No comments: