Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

biggest mistake I ever did

 mstakes are the part of life  n everyone can do many mistakes even though i did many  but  some mistakes leaves nothing but bad memories  which always haunts in your mind 
                           i did a  mistakes  which i m not going to forget anymore anyhow  coz it leaves a bad impact on me  when i was in matric i did friendship on net with a  boy n  with in few days we were like  best buddies  n  talk to much with each other    then he asked me for my cell num n guess what i gave it to him
            how fool n stupid i was ?  how   bad girl i was ?
                    we used to talk  hour n hour at night .  we used to  laugh n to solves each other problem   our friendship was very strong   he used to tell me everything  n i did the same even we both have our  friends 2  but still we were addicted to each other  we used to talk till sehri n sometimes we used to talk after  sehri . 
                It was fun talking with him . but then after one year we both had fight n  we were not giving time to each other  we were busy in our lives    but still we were friends  sometimes he used to say sch thing which i can not expect from him n even though i did  same  but what ever it is we were friends  then circumstances changed  he has so many problems in his life n  then he does not want me  coz he always think kai i m a little  child who is not going to understand his proble even though he is younger than me   he broke his friendship without giving me any reason  i dun knw why n  he does not have any reason   he was afriend of my sister n t he was like my sister  younger brother he used to tell everything to her n  he had so many problem  n no one is there so he got married at the age of 17   did u believe that  now he is not in contact with me  but he is in contact with my sister she is suffering n tolerating him coz f me 
   coz of the single mistake i did    
             I wish did not did this mistake n fron this I learnt a lesson 
It's difficult to find a  true friend in this materialistic world even though I m not  considering my self as a  sincere friend
 but now  i   m  sticked to some friends  n  this experience leave a very bad impact on me  my behaviour was changed coz  what ever I think n I feel I  sid to him  but  then he always said  one thing :yeh smjhte nahi hai
 Now I did not tell anyone  that he is doing wrong coz i m not perfect 2  n  what ever i feel from people is in my heart  coz no one can understand u except  Allah n your parents n a sincere friends   
 i dun want to loose my friends so I  stick to this sentence 
              " No Complain No Demands "
  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm......

It should be like....No demands, no complains...

my innerfeeling said...

hmmmmm okay what ever u say

Anonymous said...

we all learn from mistakes. a very touching experience. i can feel your pain but sometimes things just happen, no one is responsible for that.

Anonymous said...

this is trisha,
i think i forgot to add that.

trisha.
http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com

my innerfeeling said...

thnks trisha for dropping up your comment n i totally agreed with u